Storm and flood damage can be devastating and happen when you least expect it. Calling a storm damage restoration specialist immediately is crucial.
Connected Restoration Water Damage Specialists are highly trained and certified in all aspects of water restoration. They have the experience, equipment, and expertise, to take on any magnitude of storm and flood damage. During the storm restoration process, our specialists monitor and document every detail while additionally updating the property owner every step of the way.
When it comes to the water restoration process there are some simple guidelines to follow. Although every situation is different, there are a few basic guidelines we follow based on the IICRC national guidelines of water restoration.
- Step 1 - Emergency contact
- Step 2 - Damage evaluation and assessment
- Step 3 - Water removal and extraction from affected areas
- Step 4 - Assistance in filing insurance claims and paperwork
- Step 5 - Drying and dehumidification
- Step 6 - Sanitizing and cleaning of all areas
- Step 7 - Reconstruction of your property
- Step 8 - Direct billing to all insurance companies